Saturday, April 11, 2009

Daniel Villegas Miami FC Kendall U18 - Dallas Cup

- My Life

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dallas Cup Semi Final Update

Well today's game was rather early for whatever reason, anyways I woke up at 6:40 to pray, shower get into my game mode as always, everything went well. From there we headed out to breakfast at Mcds again, I repeated the same breakfast with my cinnamelt, along side an OJ. We arrived at the field rather early for players to get taped, and other treatment for other injuries. Once again I went to the trainer and ended up patching up my two red cherries on each side of my leg, from there progressed on to the field for a warm up and the beggining of the game, believe it or not we met up with no other than.......Solar!...more

No comments:

Post a Comment